Thank you for taking the time to explore what I can offer you.
As a board certified head and neck surgeon I consider myself privileged to enjoy a stimulating and challenging surgical profession. I specialize in surgical treatment of the head and neck.
I pursued specialized surgical training to offer a high level of expertise to my patients. Through my training I had the opportunity to study with national leaders in the field of sinus and allergy. Offering both noninvasive and surgical treatments has allowed my patients to have the choice to take control of their health. Taking steps towards improved health via our allergy testing with results the same day, as well as in-office balloon procedures done without general anesthesia in a comfortable and friendly office setting.
I encourage anyone who may have questions regarding these services to give us a call or reach out via our online patient service here on this website. We look forward to seeing you.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Nebraska 1995
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Montana in 1998
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center 2002
- •General surgery, University of California San Francisco 2003
- Head and Neck Surgery and Reconstruction, Kaiser Medical Group Northern California 2007
- American Board of Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Bay Area Hospital, Coos Bay Oregon
- Lower Umpqua, Reedsport Oregon
- Coquille Valley Hospital, Coquille Oregon
- Peace Health, Florence Oregon
- American Academy of Head and Neck Surgery/ Otolaryngology
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery